Beauty guru and influencer Huda Kattan, also known as Huda Beauty, is admired globally for her makeup tips and tricks but I would argue, her most enviable skill, is her ability to perfect the art of eyebrow shaping. Eyebrows are one of the most important features on the face as the right eyebrow shape can brighten your appearance and make you appear more youthful. Huda is one of the most watched beauty experts on the internet with nearly 2 millions subscribers on YouTube and 21 million followers on Instagram.
So if you’re looking to step your brow game up, Huda is the one to watch. Here are some of her secrets.
How to Get the Perfect Brows in 5 Easy Steps:
1) Tweeze all the brow hairs that are sticking out. This helps with smoother makeup application. Start by removing the stray hairs from the tail end of the brow. Try not to go overboard.
2) Next, use a spoolie to brush up the hairs and make sure you are happy with the shape. Once you are satisfied, you can trim off any long brow hairs so they don’t stick out. This helps things look neat.
3) Now that you’re happy with the shape, use a brow stencil to determine the perfect symmetry and where to start and end with filling the brows.
4) For filling in the brows, use a brow pomade or gel that is a darker shade and a shade that’s 1-2 shades lighter than your brows. Apply the darker shade from right before the arch of the brow to the end to create a slightly elongated tail. Next, use the lighter shade to fill in the start of the brow and connect it with the arch.
Using a lighter shade creates a softer and more natural look.
Using a brow pomade or eyeshadow on top of the pomade helps to set the brown, making sure it doesn’t shift throughout the day.
5) Continue referring back to the stencil to ensure you have perfect symmetry. If there are any parts that are uneven or that you’re unhappy with, use a small q-tip to correct instead of foundation as this makes it look more natural as opposed to a harsh line.
What are some of your eyebrow tips and tricks? Comment down below!